Our Data Centres
Making great better – Asanti is fully committed to long-term investment
Asanti has already made significant upgrade investments in our data centres and has allocated an additional budget to further enhance our facilities to extend our Continuous Improvement Lifecycle Plan. Our extensive Investment Plan is our commitment to providing high-quality facilities and services over the long term - that can adapt to the continuous market trends and our customer's changing needs. This ensures you reap the benefits now – and secure further benefits for the future.
Asanti offers Colocation Data Centre services and Disaster Recovery to customers across all industry sectors. Asanti currently owns and operates 5 Regional Edge Data Centres and has a strategic partnership in place with the premier data centre facility in central Scotland to offer capacity in a 6th.
Located strategically across the UK for minimum latency, all Asanti owned Data Centres are powered by 100% Renewable Energy and operate in accordance with the Uptime Institute's Tier 3 Operational Standard.
We’re actively looking to acquire and build more as part of our aggressive growth strategy – so sign up to keep updated on our latest offerings.
Our current locations and postcodes are:
(click on the locations below for detailed information regarding each data centre)
Hamilton - G72
Livingston - EH54
Manchester - M1
Leeds - WF17
Farnborough - GU14
Reading - RG2
LOW LATENCY for A BETTER EXPERIENCE
Selecting a Regional Edge Data Centre will reduce the latency on your data traffic. ‘Locally’ positioned Regional Edge Data Centres provide the ability to support the low latency requirements of current and future applications, IOT and Smart City technologies.
LOCALITY for RESILIENCE & SECURITY
The physical location of a Regional Edge Data Centre is crucial to ensure the highest levels of resilience and security required by our customers and partners. Our data centre locations have been strategically chosen based on excellent network connectivity and power availability.
24x7x365 PEACE OF MIND
Asanti’s Data Centre Integrated Management system (DCIM) and Building Management System (BMS) help our Operations Team to ensure that our data centres are operating reliably and efficiently, 24x7x365 – giving you 24x7x365 peace of mind.
Investment in the future – why Regional Edge?
We’re continually investing in our facilities. Our ongoing investment into our
‘Continuous Improvement Lifecycle Plan’ ensures you benefit from the following:
- High Availability: designed to provide high availability and redundancy, so you can expect minimal downtime and improved business continuity.
- Improved Performance: reduced latency and improved application performance, leads to a better user experience.
- Scalability: designed to be scalable, meaning flexibility to your needs - you can easily add more resources as your needs grow.
- Supporting Data Repatriation projects: securely moving customers from the Public Cloud to a hybrid model, helping save money, reduce data latency & address security concerns.
- Reduced Costs: by sharing infrastructure and taking advantage of economies of scale, we are more cost-effective than traditional data centres.
- Support: we provide 24/7/365 support and packages to best support your needs.
Your partner for delivering Regional Edge Data Centre solutions
Asanti will work with you to fully understand your long-term business requirements - and help you plan and prepare for your existing requirements and your future growth and needs.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you!